Dark Gray Tote Bag with Vintage Lily Illustration featuring a three lined poem:
let me be my own
with a lily in your hand
attachment a la Plato
adapted from a poem by W.S. Gilbert.
Our super stretchy day tote is ready to handle anything you throw in it! Amazing for carrying a change of clothes, a quick trip to the grocery store, or as your biking go-to bag.
• Tote made from a soft, supple double knit neoprene fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Printed inside and out with a vivid print that will never fade
• Easy adjustable 44” strap
• Strong metal hardware and professional bar tacking
• Each day tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, hang to dry, do not bleach